Co-Operative Values- as a business with deep, historic roots in the cooperative movement. We have enshrined the co-operative values in our articles of association
Self- help, self responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and solidarity
In common with organizations across the co-operative movement,
We believe in the ethical values of Honesty, Openness, social responsibility and caring for others.
Our ethical value is founded on those values.
Our Ethical Goals,
Our members choose KSA because they want to entrust their money to an organization that recognizes the SOCIAL ECONOMIC and ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS of its activities AND SEEKS TO SHAPE THOSE IMPACTS in pursuit of shared ethical goals
Goals at the heart of Ethical Policy are:
- Acting with honesty and transparency- we ensure we’re honest and transparent in how we do business and engage externally;
- Being responsible co-operative that treats members fairly- we seek to run the KSA responsibly and through our actions, ensure good outcomes for our members;
- Promoting human rights and equality- we support the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
- Promoting economic and social development in Indonesia-we seek to promote economic and social development in Indonesia through charities and social enterprises and through our support for co-operative and the co-operative movements;
Protecting the environment- we support small businesses and organizations whose activities promote healthy environment and seek to minimize our impact on the environment;
- Supporting the reduction of poverty in rural or East of Indonesia;
- Protecting animal welfare- we will not provide services to organizations which are involved in animal testing of cosmetics or household products or whose activities significantly endangered animals’ habitats.